- Me & My Big Ideas: Family Circle Album, circle chipboard album
- K & Company: Scrapbooking with Amy Butler - create two 12x12 double page layouts and Celebrate Fall
- Heidi Swapp: create 2 12x12 layouts
- Basic Grey: create 6 Euphoria Magnetic cards
- Cosmo Cricket: Frightfully fun Haunted Album, and Charming Card Boxusing Jack's World collection
- Fancy Pants: two page spread using clear transparencies
- Hero Arts: taught by Her Coolness herself, the one and only Jennifer McGuire - Clearly Cute Photo Tag Book. This was the FIRST class I added, the one that I knew I did not want to miss out on.
- Tim Holtz: taught by THE Tim Holtz, making a mosaic mirro
- Autumn Leaves: Stampology 101
Who else out there is going to Scrapfest and what classes did you get into?
Have you seen the new Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog. It has lulled me to sleep the past two nights. I've read it like a bedtime story. I can't get the images and the amazing new colors out of my head. I'm compiling my order. There are 5 sets that I am in LOVE with, but a ton of new Designer Series Papers and other embellishments that are yumm-o. I've got a bunch of retired stuff and retired papers on ebay to make money for new stuff. Wish I could keep it ALL. I hate having to get rid of stuff. but I figure if I haven't used it by now....off it goes to make someone else's day.