8.08.2008

Diva Card for 2Sketches4You.blogspot.com

I've mentioned a few times, I read a bazillion blogs. I'm in love with bazillions of designers, and desire a bazillion different products. i want it all, and have no self-control. I've seen Gina K Designs' cards for awhile now, but didn't have any. Until this little number came out. I saw a few samples in the daily bloggings, and KNEW I HAD TO HAVE IT. So cute. So many fun little possibilities for girlie cards. So when I saw the sketch challenge on 2Sketches4You, I decided I'd use my newest Gina K's.

Someone (maybe even the Diva Gina K herself) stamped that cute lil' T from the pages of a magazine. And that is exactly what I did for the zebra print -- I saw this dress in Good Housekeeping, and knew it'd make a great T-shirt! Who would have thought?! Stamp on a print from a magazine. hey -- free scrapbook paper. The saying is from Bella. Again, one of my newer stamps that I don't use nearly enough. I would have liked to have done the quote a little different; I don't love how it's positioned on the bottom of the shirt. But since I'm doing the Scrappin' while Mr. Crazy's Nappin' thing, and I still have to mop floors, I decided to call it good.

No comments: