8.07.2008

My first Color Inspiration Challenge

I'm finally participating in Kristina Werner's color inspiration challenge. For those of you not familiar, Kristina is an AMAZING scrapbooker who I've been following forever. I love her sense of humor, her style, her pure geniousness! Check out her blog, but don't blame me when you're hooked. Come to think of it, she was the start of all my scrapbook blogging addiction. She led to one, which led to another, which fed to another, and so on. Next thing I know, I'm reading 50+ a day. I'm looking for a good BA Group - Blogger's Anonymous. It's insanity. I can be on them all DAY if I really want to be. Which I do. But I DON'T.
Recipe: Stampin Up: Rose Red, Green Galore, Basic Black, Whisper White, black brads. Westrim: Stamps. Other: misc. fibers

No comments: