9.26.2008

New Favorite Butterfly Stamp

So, butterflies are all the rage, and have been for awhile, right. And, so many different companies came out with them, and I bought a few here and there. I finally decided to quit buying ones that I sortof liked, and do some research to buy the ones I LOVED. What did I decide? Hero Arts. I bought these before ScrapFest, and if I hadn't, i certainly would have after testing Hero Arts stamps in Jennifer's class. My absolute favorite....so many sizes, so many styles, and they stamp like PERFECTION. But then, while at the Crop Around Town at ScrapFest, they were putting out the new Basic Grey line, and I SWOOPED in and grabbed me one of these beauties. Hello, do you see that detail? This thing is HUGE...I think it's actual size on the screen. I've only used it once, on this layout: Do you think it would start to look funny if I used one of them on EVERY layout?!? I love it THAT much. So clean, so crisp. Hmmm.. Yummmy. I haven't had much time to post fun stuff, because I haven't been DOING any fun stuff. I've been so busy making inventory for the coming craft shows that I am in next month. I don't want to be doing it at the last minute, so I'm doing it all NOW, rather than doing fun layouts, then having to scramble. And I figure, since we're going to be at Leaf River Retreat the end of October, I'll have plenty to scrap then. this place is heaven on earth. If you leave anywhere near MN or WI, I highly recommend it. This will be our third time attending in two years. The group has changed some each time, but we always have a hoot of a time, eat lots, drink lots, and scrap lots. Love, love, love you, Leaf River Retreat. I would seriously live there, and like, mow lawn, or clean toilets just to be there every single day. Cutest house ever, most peaceful place ever. OK, so if you click on the layout, you get a really good view of how disgustingly dirty that life jacket is. This pic was at the very beginning of summer. I think it was the first time Zack wore this. I'm not sure if those were bugs, whatever, but he did get a small rash afterward. And now that I look closely, you can even see the red rash on his neck beginning. Such a smart mommy, aren't I?!? Did I really think something that disgusting WASN'T going to leave a mark on my child?!? Took a few days, but that rash went away. And then we got a new, clean lifejacket, and this one got thrown into the dirty boat to be used with Daddy.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I can't wait for the retreat!!! I just need to feel better with this surgery and then get all my stuff organized and ready to go!
Love your blog and see you in 2 weeks! I am adding your blog link to mine!