10.15.2008

New favorite paper line

http://websterspages.typepad.com/webstershome/2008/10/ready-for-more.html?cid=134880169#comments Webster's Pages!! They are deee-lish. I found them through Stephanie's website. And if you don't know Stephanie, you're missing out. This gal can SCRAP. She has the most adorable little girls, and does the sweetest, most raw, truthful journaling. And, her husband is deployed, so if you're ever feeling down, think of what she's enduring. I know I do, and I instantly feel guilty with myself. She is a true artist. Anyhow, back to Webster's Pages. They have a program where you take a form to your LSS and ask them to carry Webster's. If they order the product, and use your name, Webster's sends you a goodie box. And GOODIE it is! I received mine last week, and it was filled with journaling cards and paper. I am in LOVE. Zack's pages are starting to look a little more feminine, but I don't care. I love this stuff.

No comments: