11.04.2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Now that November has come, are you feeling the holiday rush/pressure/fervor? I am. All I can think of is Christmas cards. I made three new ones today for my craft show this weekend, uploaded them to Etsy, and have sold them all already!
I made two different ones with the Papertreyink set Rustic Branches. I love this set, and it is by Heather Nichols, who is a fabulous designer, and lives right here in my city. Needless to say, I've seen her out and about a few times, and have gushed like a Freaky Fan. In the first card on the left, I used my Big Kick to emboss a 4x6 piece of white cardstock with the Cuttlebug's little dotty folder. this was my first time using the embosser! And....I LOVE it. I love the feel of all those little popped up dots. and how EASY!
For the third card, I used the "Joy" stamp from the old SU hostess set Perfect Presentation. The patterned paper is from two year's ago, SU's holiday line. Gotta use it up. And, I used my 2" square punch, so no cutting is necessary! Gotta love a quick, cute card.
I am still working on the final touches of the 30 layouts I did at our scrapbook retreat two weeks ago. I didn't journal on any of them while I was there, which allowed me to get more done, but now I'm backlogged with journaling. Grrr. So, it is my plan for tomorrow to get those completed, photographed, and uploaded for all to see.

No comments: