12.01.2008

I found the greatest fabrics...more frames on the way!

I've been spreadin' the Etsy love around, and buying my fabric online from other Etsy sellers. What did we do before the internet!?!? Hello...I don't even have to leave my house to get all this wonderful Amy Butler fabric delivered right to my door. One of my absolute favorite Etsy shops is The Fabric Shoppe. And what's cool is that she is also from Minnesota! The shop owner, Jody has a super cool blog where she features other crafty items (yes, she is an enabler) and cool finds. Well, she featured me on her blog the other day. Tomorrow is frame making day. The factory will be in full swing, since I have a show coming up this weekend. I just received 15 new prints, and I can't WAIT to put them together. For those of you who can't make it to the Battle Lake show, you can see them in my Etsy store later this week.

No comments: