12.29.2008

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

Isn't that the Million Dollar question? I made a couple sets of this card to give as gifts, for the first time using this set. I forget what it's called, but it comes with a couple other cute sayings.
Here is a layout I put together quickly yesterday, while all those Amy Butler/K & Co goodies were still on my desk. I also used the butterfly and bliss stamp from Unity Stamp Company's December kit. It is the first kit club I have ever joined. ANd, it is a fantastic deal - only $25! This documented the day we started potty training, back in July.
This was a layout that I did using some Chatterbox stash that I have. Before we moved from Idaho, I got to attend their warehouse sale. Oh, heaven. Needless to say, I bought enough stuff that they could cease making scrapbook supplies until 2072 and I'd still have enough to create layouts. But who's counting. I needed something bright and pink and cheery, so I chose their stitched borders paper pack. I think I'll have to use pink more often.
Tomorrow is the start of Crafts Direct semi-annual paper and stickers sale. How sad is it that I've been dreaming of tomorrow ever since I found out about the sale over a week ago? I. Cannot. Wait. Half-off all stickers and paper?!? It doesn't get any better. I love you, Crafts Direct. I really, really love you.

No comments: