1.28.2009

2 Sketches 4 You card of the week - embellished fabric flowers

I follow this sketch website, 2 Sketches 4 You, and actually got the card completed within the time frame this week. I love these colors! The fabric is Amy Butler...i punched them with my flower die on the Big Shot, and sewed the button on. The vine on the right is Amy Butler chipboard. Butterflies are punched (still in the butterfly mode), pink paper is Stampin Up! and the green polka dot is the backside of October Afternoon's winter collection....forget the exact name, but I love it! And, if you like the fabric flowers, I have several sets for sale here, with many more that still need to be uploaded as soon as I get the energy to be on Etsy for a long stint at a time. It's way too fun to make them, but photographing them and entering the listings isn't as fun. If you could just come over to my house, I'd show them to you! Or, you can see me at the craft show in Minneapolis and Chicago in April. Find info on all that here.

11 comments:

~dawne said...

Love your take on the sketch. You the Amy Butler justice...this is beautiful!!

Laura Davis said...

Welcome to 2S4Y! We are so excited you are playing with us! Your card is stunning:) I love this Amy Butler line.
Laura

Heidi Van Laar said...

So pretty! I love the fabric flower!

Angela said...

Wow, those flowers are awesome...

Tonya said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I really like the fabric flowers...very creative!

rae said...

Gorgeous card ~ these colors are fabulous, gotta ♥love♥ that Amy Butler! Great take on Laura's sketch!
{see you on facebook} ;)

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the vine with the butterflies on it! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Katie said...

Gorgeous card! I love all of the layers. Welcome to 2S4Y!!

Katie

~amy~ said...

WOW! Love the colors...my favs...love Amy Butler..my fav...

cheryln said...

lovely!!

Suzanne said...

Oh, I just love the colours and elements on this!

Suze x