1.30.2009

Do you ever have one of those products where you just KNOW you are getting your money's worth?

But since I NEVER pay full price, aren't I always getting my money's worth? I purchased this Martha Stewart butterly stamp awhile ago, thinking "but I have a boy...how can I use butterflies?" Ah, but I do! I have used this little ol' punch so MUCH. I love it! Am I butterfly overdosing?
Everything except the chipboard heart 'home' and vine, which are both Amy Butler, is from a kit from Scarlet Lime. The rest is SEI. Love this line. The kit is from September or October, and I've been hoarding it. Of course. Another product that I feel crazy good about is the rub ons in this layout. I bought a pack of them at the Hot Spot at Archiver's. I though it was two sheets, and the amount of vowels seemed adequate for the $1.99. When I opened them up, to my surprise, they contain FOUR sheets - a full upper and lowercase set - with extra vowels and extra r/s/t/l/n's as well. Huge value! Now I really regret not buying two. They are Heidi Swapp.
This is a photo of our woods in the fall; the journaling talks about how I can't imagine living any where else, and how much I hope we don't have to sell our house.

1 comment:

Tina said...

This is good to know. BTW, you ROCK layouts!!! Love your work!