1.09.2009

Kristina's Color Challenge #37 - These are my kind of colors!

Last week I made a few random cards. One used some Luxe paper that I really liked. Turns out, the card I made was kind of close to this week's color challenge! I took the chipboard button off, and added it to make this:
the chipboard heart and button were from Michael's dollar spot. I grabbed a couple packs when they were .60 - can't beat that price. The sentiment is from a new Hero Arts set that I just got. They are quickly becoming my very favorite stamp company. I think I've bought 4 packages in the last week. (Hello, 2009 budget?!?) Their images are SO crisp...and I now buy only "Made in the USA" polymer stamps. There really IS a difference.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

That's so cute! I love the way you laced the heart!! So cute & original!

Ashley C. Newell said...

Simply...cute! love that framed sentiment!

Cris Marsh said...

Cute Card!
Love your blog!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!