1.28.2009

LOVE + Basic Grey 'offbeat' chipboard

I really wanted to make a circle card. I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut a circle with red and with white. I added the scalloped border to the bottom. I cut a small piece off the top and bottom, so you could see white above and below the red. I attached them with the pink ribbon. The letter chipboard stickers are from Target's $1 Spot. The hearts are from Hero Arts sets. After I showed it to sounding board of a husband, he said it looked like a skull had been cut in half, so I cut the white off the top and bottom. It looks better, but I still don't love the shape.
I do, however, love the Basic Grey line...the chipboard, the birds...I am hoarding a huge stash of this line. As I do with MANY of the BG lines. The tree stamp is from my new favorite, favorite of Favorites, Unity Stamp Co.

No comments: