2.27.2009

Contests & Challenges - the results

I enter a lot of contests. It keeps me motivated, and gives me a guideline with which to scrap. I never win, but that isn't the point. Well, it is, but it isn't. I like someone telling me: "do this sketch, use these products, do this subject." I like direction. I do well with structure. No structure = no do well. So here are a few projects that were made for some contests that can now be posted to my album.This was the first time I used the Hero Arts borders stamps. Love them. This layout was for a challenge where you had to use all stamps.
Love these October Afternoon papers - the pink with the red. So fun for winter. I need to print more things in black & white. It really does look great.
this one is a layout that I did about me, and how much I miss the adventure of being a flight attendant. It has a picture from when I visited the Great Wall of China in 2000 while on vacation in Beijing. ALONE in Beijing -- for 10 days -- what was I thinking?!?! I was young, single, so I WASN'T thinking. Those were the days.
This is a little gift box that I made using the Stampin' Up Top Note for the Big Shot. At the time, I HAD to have this die. Used it once. I think I may sell it. The words 'hey, Cupcake' are the new SU! rubons.

No comments: