12.21.2009

Finally some layouts.

The arrival of winter, snow and cold has brought with it some time for scrapbooking. Now that Sullivan is on somewhat of a more regular schedule, I have a few more minutes throughout the day. Oh, how that makes me happy! The following are the fruits of my labors:
"Fishing Men." I am working on summer photos. There will be lots of fishing layouts. Can't help it...it's all Zack did. This paper is from the Making Memories Boy collection - i just love it. You'll see it alot in the next few layouts. The inspiration for the layout came from a layout by Sarah Hodgkinson in an issue of Scrapbooks Etc.
My new plan to eliminate, or reduce some of the hoarding, is to complete several layouts in a row with a collection once I"ve started using it. Sounds like a good plan, right?
"Just Us 3." This is all supplies from Studio Calico's December kit. Photos were taken on Mother's Day this year.
"Fearless." Inspiration for this layout came from a gallery somewhere. I have ALL of this Fancy Pants boy collection. It is all just perfect - the colors, the journaling tags. The star stamps and the sun/journaling circle is from Unity Stamp Co's July kit.
I have so many photos of Zack sleeping, because I just LOVE his eyelashes. I can't get enough of them. Stamps on this one are from Unity Stamp Co's May kit.
This paper is more purple than it looks - an oddity for me to use that color. Flower stamp and journaling block are Unity. (can you tell what stamps are out on my table right now?!)
Two closeups that were taken at Valleyfair last summer. Zack's facial expressions were priceless.
And more fishing using that Making Memories kit. The brown letter are the felt stickers from Making Memories. This was the first layout I used them, as you can tell by the awkard shapes/placement. These little babies have a bit of a learning curve associated with them. They get pretty misshapen when you pull them off the paper, so you have to learn how to pull them off intact. Learned that little tid bit after this layout.

No comments: