8.15.2013

New Magnet Board Styles from Paper Miniskirt | Like a Bulletin Board. But way cuter.

Greetings and Happy August!


I have so many new styles and fabrics that I want to show you that I don't even know where to begin! I still have a couple of the Nautical print left. These look great in a cabin or on a house boat and have a rich black ribbon. Includes magnets, $35 shipped. They are not on the website so email me kristi@paperminiskirt.com if you are interested.



Next us is this gorgeous print I'm calling 'flocked Hancock.' It will be on the website shortly. I think it looks better in the horizontal style, but it is also available in the vertical. $35 includes 6 magnets. 

 And how could I  not get on the Chevron bandwagon? It's here! So modern and fresh, and the best seller so far has been the gray with the mustard accent rosettes. You like? Comes in vertical and horizontal in 10x20 and 16x20. $35/$40 includes magnets.

In other news:
I'm in the process of making some major, and much needed upgrades to my mobile site, which will make it easier for you to shop from your phone!  Hurray! Stay tuned...be patient...and I'll let you know when it's all set to go. In the mean time, you can still shop at http://www.paperminiskirt.com any time, it just isn't crazy fast on your mobile device.

Shows for the rest of August:
Island Park, Fargo, ND Aug 23-24
3rd Ward Art Festival, Milwaukee, WI Sept 1-2

Are you a fan of Paper Miniskirt on Facebook?
This is where you'll find all the new fabrics and specials as they happen! I also love sharing decorating and organizing tips and hearing how you use your magnet board.  Have a photo you want to share of your magnet board hanging in your home? Upload it there! You'll get a $5 gift certificate for you next order!

No comments: