8.21.2013

Paper Miniskirt Magnetic Memo Boards: Schedule additions and a new product!

Schedule additions:

You can see my full schedule on the website here.  I've also added two new shows : Sidewalk Arts Festival in Sioux Falls Sept. 7 and Pink Palace Craft Show in Memphis October 12-13. I will have tons upons TONS of new fabrics at both shows.  I also will have a completely new product! I'm so excited to indroduce:
Burlap in teal
Burlap is all the rage, and I could NOT resist buying this adorable burlap in three colors: mustard, natural and teal when I saw it at Hobby Lobby. (have I mentioned my obsession with Hobby Lobby?!) They will be available on the website soon in a variety of colors.  $35 includes six magnets.  Can't wait to buy one? Email me with your choice now!  Thanks to super creative friend Kelly for help on the prototype! 


Magnet Board Collage:

It's back to school time and that means LOTS of kids' permission slips, notes, lists, schedules and artwork.  How to keep it all organized?!?  A collage of magnetic memo boards, of course!


I love this photo sent to me from customers in Illinois. They came to me with the wall color and the idea  of a 16x20 magnet board for each child.  We came up with the fabric choice together, and I think it looks AMAZING, don't you?!?  I LOVE when you share with me photos of how you hung your magnet board in your home.  Email me a photo or post it on Paper Miniskirt's Facebook pageand I'll send you a coupon for $5 off your next order! 

No comments: