11.20.2013

No more magnetic refrigerator? No problem!

How to hang up notes and photos when your refrigerator isn't magnetic:

I hear all the time how bummed people are that their newer refrigerator is no longer magnetic. I've got an easy fix for that:

Use a 3M Command hook to hang your Paper Miniskirt magnet board! The 10x20 boards weight less than 3 pounds, so a 3 pound hook will hold it easily. 3M has coupons available here. These little miracles don't just come in white: they also come in brushed nickel, pewter, black and colors to match any room! (think pink and purple). 


Here's a photo of my magnet board currently in use on the side of a cabinet. Michaels 50% off coupon and this week's spelling list are just a couple of the things I've got tacked up.



Paper Miniskirt will be at the Autumn Festival this weekend in Villa Park, IL.  This is a GREAT event with more than 500 vendors. You are sure to find tons of great gift ideas for everyone on your list! Thursday and Friday the hours are 11 am - 9 pm. Saturday 9 am - 7 pm and Sunday 10 am - 5 pm. Click here for directions and hours, as well as a discount coupon for admission.

Thanks to all the friends we met at the Autumn Festival in Shakopee, MN last weekend! I've been going to Shakopee for six years, and every year it gets better and better!  Some of my favorites: Dave's Coffee Cakes, the barnwood bowls and the amazing metal Christmas trees. Seriously, so many new, great things!

Be sure to like Paper Miniskirt's Facebook page so you know about specials and new fabrics!

And, I've been using Pinterest to organize new fabrics that are in stock or that are on my want list. I've also got some great ideas for Elf on the Shelf and organizing. Check out Paper Miniskirt's Pinterest page!



No comments: