11.13.2013

Win a $25 gift certificate from Paper Miniskirt!

Facebook has a new feature that I love! They may have had it awhile and I just noticed it. You can now add a photo directly into your comment.

Since I love love love seeing how you use you magnetic boards in your homes and offices, I'm combining the two: add a comment and a photo of where you hang your magnetic board under this link on Paper Miniskirt's Facebook page. I will draw one winner from all the entries on November 18th (which just happens to be my birthday) and you will receive a $25 gift certificate from me to be used in Paper Miniskirt's website! You can use it on anything you'd like!

Here's a photo of how you can attach a magnetic hook to your board and use it to hold jewelry! Super easy and fun idea!

So start uploading! Let's see how you've used your magnet board!

If you're in the Minneapolis area this weekend, don't miss out on the Autumn Festival and Canterbury Park in Shakopee. Download $1 off tickets here. Paper Miniskirt will be at 512-513 in the middle tent. Mention this newsletter and receive a free extra set of magnets with any purchase! I have lots of great new styles in time for the holidays including travel, photography and some little boy ones. Hours are Thursday and Friday 11 am-9pm, Saturday 9 am-7pm and Sunday 10 am-5pm. See you there!




No comments: