12.10.2013

Paper Miniskirt Magnet Photo Boards: Deal of the Day!

Regular show season is over, and all that remains of the year is to pack and ship products to you! I'm also doing a DEAL OF THE DAY for the next eight days. Yes, there is still time to purchase gifts for everyone on your list! I'm posting them here and on a Facebook post each day. To purchase, just comment 'want.' I'll set them aside for you if you want to wait to see the remainder of the days' deals. They will all ship on Wednesday December 18th so you will have them in time for Christmas.

If you missed yesterday's, here it is:

Pink Damask

And today's deal is a double!
Lime Damask

Teal Doily with rosettes

Send me an email kristi@paperminiskirt.com to purchase, and note which ones. Each item is $32 and ships for FREE! Each magnet board includes six magnets. Quantities are limited, and come in only the trims/accents shown.

Thank you to everyone who has been a supporter of Paper Miniskirt this past year. It was my sixth year in business, and I loved meeting everyone and hearing your stories!

Remember to watch Paper Miniskirt's Facebook page for the Daily Deal!

No comments: