9.03.2014

Paper Miniskirt's September schedule and celebrating dorm rooms!

September at Paper Miniskirt


Happy back-to-school and happy almost Fall! September marks the start of a few busy months around here so I want to share where you can find Paper Miniskirt.

This Saturday is the Sioux Falls Sidewalk Arts Festival. I'll be in 197 on 11th street. This is a different spot than last year. I've got lots of monogrammed burlap and lots of chevron coming with me! Hours are 8 am to 5 pm. Its a quick busy day and you'll find LOTS of great things!







Also this weekend is the Little Falls Arts and Craft Fair. Stop in and see the awesome Kelly at booth JF44. This is the same great spot as last year, in the parking lot to the west of the court house.



September 12th and 13th I'll be at Bismarck Street Fair. This is always a super fun weekend! Booth location is on Main Street right in front of the radio station. (I'll get an exact number and put it on Facebook!)


September 26-28 is the annual Warrens Cranberry Festival. This one is AHHH-MAZING. If you've never been, its worth the drive from wherever you are coming from! Arts and Crafts, cranberry flavored everything, a parade, bands...you get the idea.



Here's an idea for a way to use your magnet board: A chore chart!


I used little chalkboard clips (found at Crafts Direct in St. Cloud), and glued magnets to the back. I then used a white marker to write the name of the chores I wanted completed. I attached the value of the chore, and hung it up. This picture was taken two weeks ago. I could show you what it looks like today, but it'd be the same photo. As in...none of my kids took the bait. More money for me, I guess.

Did you hang your Paper Miniskirt magnet board in your dorm room? I want to see the pictures! Post them on Facebook and I'll mail you a FREE extra set of magnets! I had so much fun this summer with all the girls bringing photos of their bedding, and trying to match it to a magnet board. You guys have super classy dorm rooms! I can't wait to see how it all looks, so post the photo of your magnet board hanging in your dorm on the Paper Miniskirt Facebook page!

If you can't make it to  a show you can always order at http://www.paperminiskirt.com.  Hope to see you soon!

No comments: