11.03.2014

Free Tickets! Paper Miniskirt heads back to Kansas City for Holiday Boutique!

This week I will be traveling to Kansas City area again for the www.kcholidayboutique.com. This is a super shopping event Nov. 6-9. I've got FIVE FREE TICKETS! If you are the first five people to email me at kristi@paperminiskirt.com, I will have them for you at will call! I've also got Kansas City Chiefs magnet boards!

I've got FOUR more shows for you to shop:
Holiday a Boutique Overland Park, KS Nov 9-12
Autumn Festival Shakopee, MN Nov 13-16
Affair of the Heart Tulsa, OK Nov 21-23
One of a Kind Show Chicago, IL Dec 4-7

Christmas is only 50 days away! I will be taking orders until December 1st with guaranteed delivery by the 24th. After that date, I can't guarantee it. I'm updating the website next week...a couple fabrics are extinct, and I've got a couple new ones, so watch for that!

Be sure you are a Paper Miniskirt fan on Facebook... I've got some specials planned AND you will be able to see new fabrics that won't be on the website!

No comments: